f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, December 07, 2007

Whew! Yesterday's game wasn't as bad as was predicted by my fellow officials. My partner DID make a few calls out of his area and almost "T'd up" an assistant coach but the game went smooth enough.

My evening girl's game went even smoother.

There should be plenty of toning and dry mounting going on in class today as the mad scramble before Finals Week comes to a head. Most of the work I've seen looks good and I think a lot of the kids are going to be pretty happy with their work.

Hubba is coming over tonight to pick up some photographs I made for him. He's kind of cheap and I don't really know what to charge him. We make $40 working a school b-ball game; I think three games is a fair price. He also wants some Cincinnati Chili that I made the other day... I saved him some (the lucky bastard)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home