f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, December 05, 2007


Ah, "No Test Week," (we used to call it "Close Week" where I went to school). It's a time for a student to do 15 weeks worth of work in one week! Unfortunately for them, it usually doesn't work out according to plan. But many try... God knows I did a few times (without success). There are some nice projects being worked on for my classes and i can hardly wait to see the final results. A couple of kids bit off more than they can chew but I think they're going to come through it A-OK.

Tomorrow I have a b-ball game. My partner is a notorious f&*% up. A few of my officiating friends are planning to come and watch the debacle. I want to turn the game back!

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Slade said...

Don't let your pants fall down this time.

I'm hungry for some Korean food...

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

yummy..... kim chee!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home