f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Holy Cow! Does Marky possess a ton of crap, or what?

Here is my life for the next month:

Wake up, unload a box, make coffee, unload a box, do the 3 S's, unload a box, work on my lessons, unload a box, let the dog out, unload a box, let the dog in, unload a box... ad nauseam.

But I do owe a ton of thanks to David and some of the guys from the Second Ward for their help in getting all the stuff into the house. The trailer is empty and my house looks like one of them homes where people let their garbage pile up and design routes through it all.

----------------
Now playing: Alan Hawkshaw - Man on the Move
via FoxyTunes

4 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Slade said...

Second Ward eh? Now you're on their radar. Watch out.

Sorry for nodding off in your class this afternoon. I'd been up since 4:30.

Good lecture. I'll try to attend as often as I can.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

That was a pretty crappy lecture! I couldn't figure out how to see my notes without you guys seeing them too... so i winged it. If it had been a better lecture perhaps you would have stayed awake!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i love this one.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

thanks, shasta.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home