f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Moving things out of storage is no fun! It begs the question: Why am I hanging on to all this crap!!!? Sure, there is my photo & printmaking stuff... and my photo books (I'm glad American Monuments, by Lee Friedlander wasn't damaged) but some of the stuff I've saved has me questioning my sanity. Nevertheless, most of the storage in Salem is loaded. My friends Steve & Lee are coming down from Auburn to help me load the stuff in Portland into a truck. Then we haul that crap down to Salem to merge with the rest of my stuff. It will be nice to get it all loaded and ready to go to Logan. I'll then have the Boy Scouts from the 20th Ward to help me get it all into my home.

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Slade said...

Be careful. Those Boy Scouts will expect you to go to church at least once.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i know... and i'm also wondering how many visits from the missionaries this will cost me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home