f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ok, the application is in & like everyone else... we wait.

I had six... count 'em, six basketball games today. two girl games in logan & four boy games in Hyrum. My legs hurt. My partner called a "T" on one of the coaches in the boy's games. The guy was asking for it and my partner obliged him.

So what am I doing to relax tonight? Going to the Aggies game. It'll be my first one. Dave got some tickets from somebody. One of the USU players is going to break the Aggie scoring record if he scores two points. So there should be a good & rowdy crowd... though the conference has told the fans they can't yell "You suck" anymore.
Being the clever college kids that they are, I'm sure they'll come up with something else just as witty.

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i like it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home