f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lately I find myself re-examing some images I've made in the past. In a certain way, I feel like my students being told to redo an image. Except I'm probably having more fun than they do reworking an image.

This is an old pinhole photo that was made a long time ago. I've partially cleaned it up but left some remnants from the scanning process to add to a rather antique feel. I also slightly toned it too.

Why am I doing all of this? Because I am looking for excuses to keep from having to unload boxes! Alas, off I go to unpack a few.

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Slade said...

Nice posts. I re-did my blog and somehow lost all of my links. I'll try to figure out how to add you.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i want some more of it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home