f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Here's another older image I made years ago. I remember trying to print this photo with little success but through the power of Photoshop and a nice scanner I've had a little better luck this go-round. I also played around with the duotone feature and turned it into this tritone photograph.

I listening to the M's game... it's 1:1 right now. I could really go to bed but the game is a gem and I don't want to miss the end of it. Both the M's and the Rangers have had their chances but both defenses have been big along with clutch pitching.

Tomorrow I'm working a fastpitch game for the first time in ten years. I can't say I'm excited. Mostly, I need the money. The guy I'm working with is new so it should be exciting.

{Texas has just gone ahead 2:1}

Okay, enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home