f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, March 31, 2008

Well, it snowed again last night. Damn it, snow! Go away.

But Spring has official sprung... baseball started today. I'm listening to the Mariners right now.

When I went to bed last night, there was a guy talking on the radio (I like to sleep with the radio on) about how if you're out of work, you're in trouble. If you have a mortgage, you're really in trouble. If you don't have a year's worth of wages saved up, you're really, really in trouble. I guess I am really, really, really in trouble. I couldn't sleep thinking about the future and ended up just getting up at 3:30 in the morning. Life is Grand!

1 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Blogger Slade said...

You're a member of the 3:30 club too eh? I usually get up, take care of some bidness, then get back to bed. Getting back into bed helps the falling asleep process.

I have some samples of Ambien if you want them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home