f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

After class today, I'm helping Amy B. cut window mats for some of her Holga work. She's submitting the work for a scholarship. She's a star and I hope the committee realizes it when they see her work.

I had to walk home last night because I couldn't get Heidi to start up. So, of course, it's snowing today. It serves her right that she'll have to sit in the snow all day today.


----------------
Now playing: Radio Assignment
via FoxyTunes

2 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You're a star in my book Mark, even if those s.o.b.s at the university don't think so. Thanks so so much for helping me out! There's not much I could've achieved without you. I hope you got a thrill out of correcting my window matting ways.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

I did enjoy teaching you the "Maine Way" of window matting. Now you MUST teach a minimum of three people the same technique.

You're going to be a star... don't let anyone lead you to think otherwise!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home