f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, April 07, 2008


Darren will recognize this sign... and know its location. Me and my Dad used to go fishing in Eastern Washington every year. And every year we'd past this sign. I've probably got a dozen different photos of this thing! I've been scanning old negs and found variation #13... which ain't much different from the other twelve.

Fang seems to be a bit under the weather today. Not even listening to Alice's Restaurant could bring him out of it. Maybe a nice nap will do the trick.

2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has been awhile since I stopped by your blog. Hope all is as well as it can be. I wish your blog had atom or something to subscribe too. :( for now I will just stop back by every once in awhile.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Darren Clark said...

Hey Mark, I hadn't read your blog for a while and stumbled upon this image. Pretty funny, I guess it's a pretty obvious sign to photograph. Ain't that a pretty area up around there though? Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home