f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here's an old image of a building near Henefer. I remember making this image and thinking to myself, "Self, this bad boy is going to collapse. So if you don't take a picture now, you ain't going to get no picture." So I made the photo. And Lo! And behold, the next time I went by it, it was down to the ground.

Yesterday, I got called to work basketball at the rec center. Luckily (for me) it was women's league and not prep ball. Both the games were easy to work.

My Datsun is fixed. It just needed to be re-timed. I'm thinking of riding my bicycle down to get it. It's on the other side of town but it'll be a nice ride, especially with the weather improving like it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home