f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, April 14, 2008

Ta-da! Blatant frontal nudity has arrived on my blog. This is from my "Chair" series that I did as a work-study student at the Maine Photographic Workshops (now called the Maine Media Workshops). Up until this point, I had no idea photographers worked in series. I just thought they snapped images as they pleased with no thought as to why? they were *clicking* the shutter. At first, I couldn't get anyone to cooperate with me on the series. But as the images began to manifest themselves, people came out of the woodwork to have an image made of them.

I'm planning on giving a presentation of my work very soon. I'm glad I found these so that I can include them.


----------------
Now playing: Utah Public Radio
via FoxyTunes

2 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Slade said...

Where and when? A little 'heathen art' don't scare me none!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

rockport, maine...1997

 

Post a Comment

<< Home