f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, April 12, 2008


Good Afternoon. I was going to shoot in SLC today but remembered that I needed to do my Utah State Tax Return. *YAWN*

So, now that I've dilly-dallied around most of the morning working on pictures and drinking Cuban coffees, I'm ready to address the task at hand... except there's a football game going on down at LHS that I want to watch. Maybe me & Fang will ride down on Heidi and watch a little.

Me and David weren't able to get the Falcon running yesterday because the parts shop sold me the wrong part. Bastards!

Okay, off to watch some football. The Hell with taxes!


----------------


----------------
Now playing: Cal Tjader - Soul Sauce (Fila Brazillia Remix)
via FoxyTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home