f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, April 15, 2008


I'm reading a new book.

And for those of you that swing the other way, I've included this other picture from my "Chair" series.

I spent some time up at the lab last night. Students were working on their projects and I stopped in to help a little... plus I wanted to show off Fang's new haircut.

I also visited the neighbor's across the street from me. I gave them an image (not this one!) of my work. I felt I owed them a print for taking the snow blower to my driveway when it was snowing like a mo-fo. It was a nice chat.

4 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Slade said...

Be careful. Your neighbor is trying to convert you with kindness.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

i won't be around long enough for them to accomplish the task.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Jillyn said...

First Julian, now this! Looks like you are fitting in in rural Utah!

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

I remember when I very first moved to Utah that I wanted to do a project of naked Mormon girls. Never happened, never will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home