f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Today I have a football game in the RMFL between the Logan Stampede and the Strippling Warriors. Rumor has it that the majority of the players for the Warriors are on probation! Both of the teams have beaten the crap out of a common opponent, so it might be a good, if not sloppy, game. Kick-off is at 5PM.

Last night was the BFA Opening. There was some great work and not coincidentally by a few of my students. I think the Photographers showed some damned-fine work and I am proud of the all!

Bekah has her opening tonight of some gum prints she made using her own blood. They are fascinating to look at and deal with family and blood ties. I wish I could make the opening but my football game is in the way.

----------------
Now playing: Jazz24
via FoxyTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home