f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Yesterday's football game was pretty fun. The final score was 13 to 6, with the Strappling Warriors winning. I got leg-whipped in the first half and my shin is all swollen and bloody. That's just something that goes with the position I work. Small price for the best seat in the house. Afterwards we went to the A&W in Smithfield.

So I stumbled upon these old pinhole images. They're scans from the "throw away" negative. They usually look pretty bad but sometimes you can fix them up a bit. They're usually solarized and every bit of dust sticks to them until they are dry. I've got some really good ones somewhere but they aren't with this group.

I've got to clean up around the house today. The advanced students are coming over with their Holga work on Tuesday for our Final Critique and potluck. It'll be sad for me. But at least I leave knowing that the students are better Photographers than when I came in.


----------------
Now playing: ZZ Top - Jesus Just Left Chicago
via FoxyTunes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home