f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Today the "Holga Class" is having their Final. It's at my house & I have kind of been cleaning up the hovel. I have a great way of doing the Final that I want to try. (Thanks D. for your input). It should be relaxed, fun and informative.

I also picked up a couple of b-ball games with Dave tomorrow. Hopefully, we'll have women's league and not prep league. I do know this: there's no way I'll be as shitty as I was last week. I don't know what the deal was but I had a poor night of officiating.

Okay, off to buy some coffee and get cleaning.

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Slade said...

Sounds like it'll be fun. I'm already double-booked tonight. Dang.

Tricia says 'hi'. We're hanging out in the digital lab beating on crappy printers that don't work.

GRRRRRRR.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

hope that your double-dip was fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home