f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, August 04, 2005


Greetings Earthlings. What do you see in the attached image? I know what I see. In fact, I wrote a whole bunch about it but then I hit the wrong button and erased it. So I leave the speculation up to you, gentle readers.

Got my truck back today. Yeah! I was so worried I'd get in an accident without full coverage. But I made it through safely.

You know how people say things come in threes? Well, I crashed on Heidi and Amos sputtered on me. What's the third thing? That I'll get a job that pays 50 cents above minimum wage? Because that's what I'm looking at right now.

I went and got the application and filled it out tonight while listening to Miles Davis. Eight bucks an hour.... gawd, it's come to that. Since I received my Master's degree I've gone from $50 an hour to $25 to $13 and if I get this job (and I'm hoping I do!!!!) I'll make a whopping $8 an hour. Just shoot me.

1 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see a sleeping face. It looks like a familiar face like I have seen it before in a painting somewhere else or something. Hm. I will have to look through my art history to see if I can find the painting I am thinking of.

$8/hour isn't all bad. More then I can make in this/my town.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home