f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Greetings citizens, sorry to put up an old image but I found out yesterday that a mud-flinger friend of mine is moving to Winston-Salem. So in her honor I publish this coffee pot from .... you guessed it! Winston-Salem. Dodie was an undergraduate at USU. Her hubby was a photo student and helped run the lab. Me and Dodie saw Cake in San Francisco with tickets we bought off a scalper for $1 more than face value.

So I got the bad news on my BMW. Heidi needs new front tubes in the forks, a new fairing, valve covers, a new rear wheel and tire, a lid for the left saddle bag, and a little TLC. That adds up to $2500! Talk about a ball-breaker! All because I tried to get a few extra miles out of a $150 tire. Lesson learned.

Jake and Tracy (Kyle's foster parents) helped me tow my Bronco II to the shop tonight. It will only cost $200 to get Amos up and running. After we dropped the truck off we went to Wallery's for pizza. Kyle was acting like a gangster. He has no idea what a big, bad world awaits him if he doesn't play his cards right. I guess that's our job... to help him figure that out! He'll test your patience though. Jake was telling me some stories while Kyle was playing video games. You can only shake your head and hope.

2 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger shasta said...

oooooo babeee babeee its a wild world

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

... it's hard to get by just upon a smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home