f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Greetings Sports Fans,

Tonight was another semi-pro football game. The final score was 9 to 7. There were only two ejections and the game was basically lost for the visitors after a stupid 15-yard dead ball penalty on fourth down that helped the winning team maintain possession of the football. Half the losing team wanted to kick the crap out of the guy! It was funny. There were numerous scuffles between the two teams.... they knew each other. I'm sure that afterwards they all went and drank beer and smoked the hippie lettuce together.

I wasn't sure I was even going to make it to the game. I went and had coffee with Don this afternoon. (He also put a smoother nib on my fountain pen). On the way over to his house the water pump went out in Amos (my 1987 Bronco II). He labored on home and I was able to get the last rental in town apparently. Why everyone chose this weekend to rent a car was a mystery to just about everyone. I knew the reason why I needed one though. So half my game fee went to the car rental for the day.

Tomorrow I'm meeting Debra for breakfast and then were going on a hike. It should be great fun. The weather will be warm and the company will be excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home