f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, July 15, 2005

Full day today! Breakfast with the pancake Nazi to get things rolling. Followed by photographs in the creepiest mausoleum I've ever been in! (Not that I've make a habit of visiting mausoleums). Saw an awesome photo show of a collector's work. He had a William Christenberry print that I adore !!! I also met a photo instructor there. What a fluke! Two people at the end of the day checking out the work... and we know each other. It was fun. We gossiped for a while and talked about the different directions photography (and photographers, particularly student photographers) are heading these days.

Then I went to an opening where a good friends work was being shown. It was a good show with a wide range of different work. Afterwards we partied like it was 1949.

2 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger shasta said...

that was a great year for parties

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

indeed it was....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home