f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I can't help but think that when people read these blogs... the blathering-on of people like myself... that they must find them incredibly boring. I remember being told that life, for the most part is boring. It's what you do with the 20% that has the potential to be exciting that matters. Makes sense to me. I seem to be getting the full 80% boring right now. Like when the weather man says there's an eighty percent chance of rain and it rains all day.

I signed up to be a volunteer at the Salem Arts Fair. I'm going to be cooking up the burgers on Friday July 15th from 4 to 7 o'clock in the evening. Stop by and mention this ad and I'll throw in an extra patty free of charge! (Limit one per customer). We were able to get a pretty sweet t-shirt for $5.

After I signed up to volunteer, I went for a nice three hour scoot on my BMW. Got lost a couple of times which was fun. Found some nice roads because of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home