f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Whoops...


DSC1187
Originally uploaded by pinholeman.

...still learning how the fine points of blogging. Like don't "click" on anything too quickly.

So, I had my first semi-pro football game of the season today. It was a great game... maybe a few too many penalties but nevertheless fun. I think I proved to the naysayers that I belonged out there. The game was fast and I can now see how easily a NFL official can miss a call. There were seven of us out there and I'm sure we missed all kinds of "infractions".

I rode my bike to the game. That was a first. Everything fit nicely into one of the Krauser bags.

Tomorrow is the Meals-on-Wheels volunteer appreciation picnic. A through G brings a veggie or a salad. I'll bring my standard-issue potluck favorite: a salad made with cottage cheese with tomato and cucumber. Add salt and pepper and you're out the door.

2 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Darren Clark said...

Hey Mark, I like your images, but your blog makes me so sad. Why not pretty photographs of sunflowers and happy commentary about babies and puppies and stuff.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

I'll get on to that ASAP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home