f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Good Ride


DSC1211
Originally uploaded by pinholeman.

Today was a good day for riding and photography. Not too hot, not too sunny. Went to my favorite site to make some metalscapes. Then I went to Waconda to an old depot station. The Oregon Electric Railway used to stop there. No more. No more electric trains! The Union Pacific goes by...but they don't stop. Anyway, the building is beat to Hell and the disenfranchished youth smoke the cloud and do naughty things there. They also leave a lot of graffiti. This image is a detail from some of their work. It wouldn't fetch the $25K that a chimp gets but I like it. I'd sell my image for 1/100th the price. Any takers?

I uploaded an upgrade to my digital camera tonight. What a nightmare. I'm a complete idiot when it comes to these newfangled digital cameras. (Pinhole is much more my speed). But they are so easy to shoot with... I made a 153 images today! (Only a few are worth looking at though). Anyway I had to get help from a tech guy in Ontario. Where would the world be without these guys? They must think guys like me are dorks. They're right in my case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home