f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Tuesday, June 28, 2005


So I just finished subbing for a M.O.W. route. If nothing else, it's a good way to learn new streets in town. It's amazing to me how easy it is to get a job.... if you'll work for free!

And speaking of jobs, after being strung along for six weeks, I found out today that I didn't get the job at PCC. Someone else (more qualified, of course!) got it instead. But they'd like to keep me around just in case.... In case what? Someone dies? Someone's a shitty teacher? Someone's using them for a stepping stone? Fuck!

Well, what can you do? I guess a no-talent, good-for-nothing hack like me might as well go out and waste some film.

I suppose I should be thankful for the non-credit class I have at Chemeketa CC (which pay about 1/3 the credit classes) but I'm not.

Once again the notion of moving to Maine comes to mind. I mean, if you're going to be unemployed (or under employed) might as well do it in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Maine also has a very depressed economy so I'd be with people of my own ilk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home