f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, July 15, 2005

Hello loyal fans. Today was trip preparation day: do the laundry, figure out which clothes to bring, fill up the bike with gas, and track down camera gear. I'm getting ready to stuff everything into the correct bag so that I can get out of here after a couple of cups of coffee. I am so ready to make this trip and do some camping. So there won't be any blogging for a couple of weeks. But don't despair! Look at it this way: I should return with something better than flower pictures. I'm thinking cats... or maybe a series of nude self-portraits. Or trees. No, no.... the ocean! I'll shoot all the glory of the Pacific Ocean. (Maybe with some cats thrown in for good measure). But no flowers. I promise.

I was a volunteer today at the Salem Arts & Crafts Fair. I flipped burgers for 5 hours. But it was worth it. I had a lot of fun and met a new friend... she's a girl! I think we enjoyed each other's company. I know I enjoyed hers. We exchanged numbers and I told her I'd call her in a couple weeks. I asked her if she thought she'd be able to remember me. She felt pretty confident that she would. Sweet!

2 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOH. A GIRL.

GO FOR IT MARK.

Enjoy your trip. Wish I was coming along.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

yes, a girl & i will go for it! i am all loaded up and ready to go... back in two weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home