f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Greetings Friends.

Tomorrow Heidi is going into the shop for a little repair work. Steve called today and said he'll be here around 0900 to pick her up. I hope it doesn't cost an arm and a leg but that's what I'm expecting.

I haven't seen Kyle since I've been back. His foster parents are out of town because of a death in the family. Kyle is still around but I don't know where exactly. He hasn't called so what do you do? They're all heading up to Seattle on Friday. They have tickets to the M's game on Saturday. Dad was able to score them some tickets and since I'm Kyle's "big brother" the franchise is hooking him up with some merchandise in addition to the tickets. They should have some fun.

I talked with Dick today. I told him something had come up and could I get out of scorekeeping. He said it wasn't a big deal... that they had it covered anyway. He just thought it would have been fun for me. Perhaps. But the idea of hiking through the woods with Debra sounds like a heck of a lot more fun to me.

The people at Meals-on-Wheels are moving me back to my old route. I was just getting to know the new people and now I'm being moved back. That's fine with me... my old route is easier and it finishes up right next to my apartment complex.

That's about it for excitement here in the city that's always asleep. Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home