f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, August 01, 2005

Greetings and Salutations. First, I'd like to thank the people who took the time to comment on yesterday's installment of Mark's Rantings and Ravings. I appreciate the thoughtful encouragement and points to ponder that you all presented. It was heartwarming to know that my friends care enough about me to add their honest opinions. It's a strange feeling knowing that I exposed a bit of myself to any and all curious enough to read my blog. It sort of just came out of me. I don't know if it was the sunburn (that drove me to delirium!) or my own insecurities that prompted me to write yesterday's edition but there it is and I am not ashamed. Slightly embarrassed but not ashamed.

I sent the roll of film from yesterdays adventure to the photo lab today. I hope some of the shots turn out. My friends from USU should know that I'm horrible as a photographer when it comes to snapshots of friends. I am notorious for getting the camera strap or my finger in the frame. But with a little luck I'll have done a better job than usual. I'll scan a couple... maybe.

Amos, my Bronco II, is scheduled for a repair job on Thursday. He's getting a new water pump. I have to ask: Do you name your vehicles? My Dad did so it seems normal to me but I've had other people tell me it's a ridiculous thing to do. Anyway, the garage should be able to get Amos all fixed it before the end of my week long rental.

I talked to Kyle today. He and his foster family had a great time at Safeco Field. My Dad showed Kyle the media center and he had the opportunity to shake hands with Norm Charlton (aka The Sheriff). We'll be getting together tomorrow for a little while before I go to my first high school football meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home