f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, August 08, 2005

Greetings to Everyone. Another scorcher here in the Willamette Valley. My friend called this morning needing a tow for his Volvo 1800. I was happy to oblige. And we went and had halibut & chips for lunch when the chore was done. While we ate we talked about officiating and other sports related gossip. It was a pleasant way to spend the afternoon.

After that, I came home and worked on a few images before settling in to watch the M's beat Minnesota 5-4.

I received the Chemeketa Course Catalog in the mail today. I felt like Steve Martin in The Jerk looking to see my name as an instructor. It wasn't there. I was listed as Staff.

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i'm picking out a thermos for you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home