f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Good Evening. I went to the metal fabrication shop this evening. It was so f#$%^&* hot I couldn't hardly stand it... that is until I started shooting. Then the frames just went by like the time. Sweat was dripping off of me when I was finished so I treated myself to a root beer for the ride back home. Near my apartment is a hang-out for the disenfranchised. They like to paint graffiti and the city likes to cover it up. I like to document the exchange so I stopped at a particular spot to see if anything new had developed. There were a few new developments but the fun part was busting the disenfranchised smoking the cloud.... twice. Now I have to ask: How long do you have to stand with a piece of cardboard that says, "Need work. Anything helps. God Bless," to collect enough coin to buy an eighth of weed? Eight years ago when I was a connoisseur of the hippie lettuce an eighth cost $35-$40. I'm sure the price hasn't come down! Maybe I should get myself a piece of cardboard and cash in on the American Dream.

The image I posted today reminds me of the Twin Towers in an abstract sort of way. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home