f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Well, after six weeks gone, I'm back in beautiful Cache Valley. I don't have a job but I'm back all the same.

Last night, I went to Slade's gallery opening of his thesis work. It was a very nice presentation. I thought he did a great job of editing and the matting & framing were excellent. Some old photo friends were there to support him and I got to say "Hello" to them too.

I left the AVA Gallery & went to Smithfield to watch the Blue Sox play the Aggies. The Aggies won 13 to 11. There were nine errors committed and the Aggies began the game with eight players. Little of that mattered... I went for the Lion Pups (homemade corndogs made by the Lion's club). David was there and we BS'd a bit as well.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger Slade said...

Thanks for coming man. I appreciate it.

I think the only reason that you believe I did a good job at editing, is because there wasn't enough room to hang everything I wanted to!

Leave 'em wanting more right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home