f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Well, school is done. The kids did a great job in the short time they had to make images. It was a good way to go out.

There's a basketball camp at Logan High School. I've been working games in it for the past two days. It raps up today and I have four more games. I'm making some good pocket money for my trip up to Sitka.

I also have a football game today... a very busy sports day!

Fang has been cleared to fly. He has a snaggletooth and an uplifted testicle but otherwise is in good health. He weighs in at 3 pounds, 15 ounces of man-eating terror!

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Slade said...

Uplifted testicle? He should consider himself lucky. Just one less thing to get in the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home