f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, May 16, 2008

You have got to love a 4:1 student/teacher ratio. It makes teaching and learning so much easier. We may go on a field trip to Black and White Days tomorrow, if enough of the kiddies are interested. There's a parade and a horse pulling competition. Heady stuff for a beginning photographer!

Got a haircut yesterday... now I have a sunburn on the top of my head! (Stupid sunshine). After I got clipped, I went over to HR to see how things were going and to express interest in a job recently posted. I think it'd be a good fit for me. And it pays $10K more than I was earning as a lecturer... which isn't saying much.

I was amused to see the student responses to the new photo teacher on Rate My Professor. Now, I don't put too much credence in the site but some of the responses are disturbing to me. But that's not my problem.

1 Comments:

At 6:40 AM, Blogger Slade said...

Ummmm...link please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home