f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Monday, May 12, 2008

Good morning. Whew! I forgot how early 0530 rolls around. I'm getting ready for a four-week extravaganza teaching basic photography for the summer session. Me & Cole have 17 students enrolled (it remains to be seen that they will all stick it out) in the class. We got together yesterday to figure out how to get through a semester's worth of material in four short weeks. I think we've come up with a good line-up of assignments. After class, I need to get the Falcon back. It was impounded on Saturday by a Cache County Sheriff because the tabs were expired. Instead of letting me park it and take care of things today, I was issued a ticket and the car was towed two miles. It'll cost $180 to get it out... not to mention getting it inspected and paying the ticket. Apparently, when I moved from my apartment the state didn't forward my renewal to my new address. I was clueless that the tabs had expired. The cop was kind of a jerk about things and I won't be buying benefit tickets to the Cache County Sheriff's Rodeo anymore.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Slade said...

I'll join your boycott!

 
At 5:25 AM, Blogger pinholeman said...

... and if we get two more people, it'll be a movement!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home