f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wow! The summer session is flying by like no "get out"! Only eight more class days, including the Final. The kids are very busy but are doing a great job all things considered. Today we're toning prints and they also are getting the "Portrait" assignment... which will be due on Monday. We'll begin to discuss their Final Projects too. Busy, busy!

As summer finally begins to present itself, I find myself yearning for a road trip. I would love to get on the open road and track down some Americana to photograph. But, instead, I need to find a job and get ready for Sitka. I'm hoping to find a small block of time to travel when I get done up there.

I'm meeting with someone from career services today. We're going to design a resume and cover letter for a job that's available on campus.

3 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,
Looks like you are keeping busy in your neck of the woods too. Things are good in Phoenix it is an awesome place to be at the moment, feels like this city is on the cusp of defining it's identity and I am happy to contribute to that effort. I hope you are still in Utah in October, me and the wifey are planning a trip up there around Halloween. :)
Tyson

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger shasta said...

i've been tossing around the idea of a roadtrip to baja to camp along the beaches for a week and a half sometime in early sept or late august...wanna go with the caravan?

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

there's a good chance i'll be unemployed... if i am, yes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home