f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, June 05, 2008


There's a basketball camp at Logan High this weekend. That means lots of games to referee. Mine start at noon... I don't know when I finish.

Fang was supposed to get a check-up at the vet's today but the games are getting in the way. I either have to find a later appointment or have my student (who works for the vet) take Fang and I'll pick him up later. He gets to go to Alaska with me. Yea!

And my resume continues to nag me. I can't seem to "git 'er done". But time is running out for the job listing I am interested in, so I will!

Tomorrow is our class Final. Man, that was fast!


3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Slade said...

Get 'er dun!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Markus,

I hope you had fun with your summer class! When are you going to Alaska? I've got something for you that's 100% and of the highest grade. I was thinking about heading up to Logan on Tuesday, will you be around?

 
At 6:22 PM, Blogger pinholeman said...

Hi Amy, Yes, I'm here until Friday morning... early morning! The 100% will be just the ticket!!! Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home