f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Friday, August 12, 2005

Greetings Citizens. The ABC's of CPR... that's what I learned today. Check, Call, Care. That and the actors that they get to perform the 'accidents' are hilariously poor. My favorite was when a guy was choking and the actor keeps telling the victim. "That's good, keep coughing." Man, she was solid in her performance! Of course yours truly scored 100% on the test. I thought as I was taking it that they had dumbed it down a little too much. But when I saw some of the other scores (I was sitting by the instructor as fate would have it) I was amazed at how poorly some of the others were doing. I suppose the Red Cross figures if you can suffer through the eight hours of instruction that's good enough.

Afterwards, I bought Chinese food and listened to the M's. The game isn't over yet... it's 4-4 in the top of the seventh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home