f256

a new photograph every posting... and an inside line to my dreary life

Thursday, April 23, 2009


Here's another image from my latest foray to Photograph.

Yesterday was a long day. I had to top seed the soccer field & aerate it too. Got most of it done but I ran out of time. So I'll finish today. Actually, I only need to spread some grass seed around... the aereating is done. Then it's off to the practice field. If I'm lucky, it won't start raining until I'm finished.
I finished working late and made it to C's house just in time for dinner. We had just finished and were relaxing when my cell phone rang and it was David looking for a partner to referee some basketball. It was the high school league and those boys like to run. Two games was alright but the third game was tough. I'm still feeling it this morning.

2 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Blogger fitri said...

bloggerjunior-fit.blogspot.com
come join me...

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Webkinz Boy! said...

Hey!!!!!!!!! I love your photos want to check out my blog??? Its called Dogs Photos. Make sure and look in the right one because there are too. Soon there will be funny photos on there once the thing works.

BYE!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home